Consolidate Your Telephone Lines
and Data on One IP Network
Most businesses may still be using traditional analog lines to transmit voice traffic by connecting to a PBX purchased from traditional telephony providers. With this traditional model, each line functions separately from the other and requires a business to manage two distinct networks, one for voice and one for data connection. This is highly inflexible and creates the need for multiple infrastructures, cabling systems, maintenance processes and subscription fees, making it increasingly difficult for businesses to expand and integrate new technologies.
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) trunking allows businesses to combine voice & data traffic over a single network via a service provider, reducing costs and simplifying IT management. Previously considered to be an option exclusive to enterprise and multi-site organizations, SIP trunking is now becoming the new standard for network convergence and voice services across all sectors and for businesses of any size.
Why Choose SIP Trunking?
- Fully integrate your voice and data with one, seamless network
- Reduce costs
- Secure service delivered over a private network, not the internet
- Clear sound quality
- Scalable to accommodate your business now and growth
- Feature rich options to choose from
- One vendor support for Design, Deployment and Management